Chilli Mud Crab
AS SEEN ON DIPPER’S BACKYARD BBQ WARS ON 7MATE
- 1 Mud Crab
- 8 Tiger Or Endeavour Prawns
- Garlic Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Lemon Grass Paste
- Chilli Ground
- Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 Red Onion diced
- 1/2 White Onion
- 6 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 punnet Cherry tomatoes
- 6 Spring Onion
- 350g Mushrooms sliced
- 1 tin Coconut Cream
- 1 Lime
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 1/2 bottle sweet chilli sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Prepare crab by cleaning, and removing unwanted inner parts.
- Clean and remove top shell (keep for presentation)
- Once Crab Is Prepped, In A Large Wok Add Garlic Infused Oil Fry Off Onions, Garlic, Mushroom, Spring Onions, Ginger & Slithered Chilli.
- Once Infused, Add Crab To Fry For 3mins Add Tin Of Beer, Sweet Chilli Sauce, Oyster Sauce And ½ Tin Coconut Cream.
- Let Simmer For 10mins, Add Cheery Tomato’s, Fresh Oregano & Lime Zest & Remaining Coconut Cream
- Continue To Simmer For Remaining 10mins.
- Put Prawns Wrapped In Foil On For These Remaining 10mins To Cook.
- Serve On Coconut Rice With Fresh Basil & Chilli Slithers For Presentation