Features and Benefits
- Longer Burn Time (5+ hours)
- Smokeless burning
- High Heat Output (+250 degrees)
- BBQ Briquettes produce less odour and ash residue than other briquettes
Redheads® Classic BBQ Briquettes burn hotter and for longer.
1. Place 4-6 Redheads® Firelighters on each side of the
2. Position Redheads® BBQ Briquettes over firelighters.
3. Ensure vents are open and the lid is off.
4. Ignite and leave for approx. 20 minutes.
5. Briquettes are ready to use when there is a layer of grey ash
covering most of the coals.
Open Grill BBQ
1. Place Redheads® BBQ Briquettes on top of Redheads®
Firelighters before igniting
2. Leave the grate undisturbed for 20 minutes before spreading
BBQ Briquettes evenly over the grate
Not only do these burn hotter than other briquettes, you also need less of them to produce the same result. Which saves you money and time!