Quick to light, with a long burn time, making it the perfect choice for BBQ lovers.
A easy to use, quality product, at an affordable price
100 % renewable and sustainable Acacia wood charcoal
Free of any additives and accelerants (except corn starch)
Contain no sand of any kind
100% FSC Certified Natural product
Burn time 4-5 hours
Ignition time 10 to 15 minutes
1. Place 4-6 Redheads® Firelighters on each side of the fuel tray.
2. Position Redheads® BBQ Briquettes over firelighters.
3. Ensure vents are open and the lid is off.
4. Ignite and leave for approx. 20 minutes.
5. Briquettes are ready to use when there is a layer of grey ash covering most of the coals.
Open Grill BBQ
1. Place Redheads® BBQ Briquettes on top of Redheads® Firelighters before igniting
2. Leave the grate undisturbed for 20 minutes before spreading BBQ Briquettes evenly over the grate
Cooking and Outdoor Use